Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Our Last Day in Almaty Ever???





We sure hope today is our last day in Almaty EVER.....We are due to go to the Embassy at 2:30 today to pick up Lucy's Visa and do our exit interview. If all goes well her Passport with Visa is ready we are SO OUT OF HERE TOMORROW MORNING!!...WOO HOOO......I was told yesterday that everything is on schedule and there is no reason to worry.....but how can I not worry, has anything gone as planned up until this point?.....not really : )

Lucy keeps us moving and shaking...she has been sleeping great, two naps a day and a good 10-hour night....we are very pleased.....

She went to her first party yesterday. Zhaniya had us over for dinner at her house with the French couple and there daughter and the director of Baby House #2, which is were Lucy came from originally. She was moved to house #3 when they started renovations on house #2.....She did not remember the director and was a tad shy. She wasn't running over when she heard people speaking Kazakh. I honestly think she is getting used to us crazy English speakers : )

I will try to post a quick update tonight after we get back from the Embassy. For all your airport goers unless the flight is delayed we are due in at Logan at 4:55.

I am dreading the flight home, but I couldn't be happier then I am right now to know that I am finally going home.....WOO HOO

Nana says hello to everyone and Lucy does too....Wish us luck today, we will need it!!.....

The Kaz Crew.....

No comments: