Monday, June 11, 2007

We're Leaving on a Jet Plane...Well not exactly....

But we are coming home! We leave for the airport in a few hours. Needless to say nothing was done to help expedite our court date, so we will need to wait the 30 days. We should have a firm court date this Friday or next Monday. Jon and I arrive home tomorrow (Tuesday) around 1:00 p.m. Thankfully Jim Kelly is going to pick us up (thank you, thank you, thank you : ) and get us back in our car and on our way to Melrose. I am looking forward to my bed, and of course seeing our families. I hope to see the Waltham crew on our way home on Tuesday, and the Wakefield crew (and Nana) on Wednesday. We will see everyone else over Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I can't complain about staying busy, we have pleny to do and of course jobs to go back to on Thursday morning.

I will update pictures and of course any court info as soon as we hear and as soon as we are settled at home.

Thanks for following our Journey, it's now pending!! HA HA

No comments: