Tuesday, June 19, 2007

We have a court date, or maybe two....

I just got the call that our court date is set for either July 9th or 10th (I guess they are covering all turf "just in case"). I have been jumping around my office, I am so excited that this is finally coming to an end and that I can say Lucy is flying home on August 8th with Momma and Nana!!! Yes, that will be the big day at Logan Airport. Right now our flight arrives at 4:55 p.m. Clearly this is once again "best case scenario". There is always the chance we could be home later, or maybe even earlier, but this is what we are booking.

I was also told that Zhaniya our coordinator has been visiting with Lucy almost daily and that she is doing well. We are so thankful for Zhaniya and the love that she has for the children in the baby house. She is such a wonderful person : )

I can't even put into words how I feel right now, so surreal : )

Jon will be in Almaty with me for ten days, and then he will fly home (actually same flights as our friends from Melrose Liz, Anthony and Paul). Nana Nancy will fly over on the 27th of July and stay with me for the rest of the trip (Thank you, Thank you, Thank you).

I still have pictures to post from our last visit; I am going to get those up before the weekend is over.

Thank you to everyone for following our journey and also for all the prayers, love and support. We feel so incredibly lucky to be surrounded by so much support. We couldn't have done it without each and every one of you : )

No comments: