Wednesday, May 30, 2007

5/30/07







Hello Everyone,

We had another wonderful day with Lucy at the baby house. Not only did we take her outside (our normal routine now that the weather is warm and sunny), but we asked if instead of bringing her inside for snack, and fighting with her in the separate room, if she could eat with her group. They agreed and we stayed and watched! They also let us take lots of pictures of all the little boys and girls. It was fantastic! We will savor these pictures and show them to Lucy when she is older so she will know who her buddies were at Baby House #3. We would love to share, but clearly we were asked to keep private. I will sneak on a picture of Lucy sitting at the table like a big girl, drinking from her porcelain mug with her caregiver. Very funny : )

Lucy was dressed to impress today, with an eyelet hat and all : ) I think we have warmed up to the caregivers and director nicely, and I think they trust that we love Lucy and will take good care of her.


Enjoy : )

4 comments:

Julie said...

Just beautiful! I love the hat too! She couldn't be cuter. I am just so happy for you guys!

Jenn said...

I haven't peeked at this in several days and I must say, I am SO happy for you guys that I am sitting at my desk at work with tears in my eyes!! It means so much to see how happy you are together and to finally see your parenthood dreams coming to fruition! Love you guys and can't wait to come to Baaawwston and see you again and meet the PERFECT little Lucy :) Love you guys LOTS!!

Bohdan said...

I love to see you all so happy and relaxed together. Savor that cup. I wish I had continued with Bohdi using an open cup. How nice for you to get to see her in her environment too. It will definitely be something to savor for later.

Fredda said...

We have been out of town, and have just caught up on the blog. I was sitting here also with tears. You all look so happy. Lucy is a real doll baby!! I guess now We will defenitely have to make a trip to Boston. Dad and Mom also send their love and support. Have fun and enjoy your time together.