Thursday, May 24, 2007

We got to go outside today : )






Today was a great day! We got to spend some time with Lucy in the official play room, not a common room that the caregivers walk through. We were very happy about that. In addition we were told we could take her outside. We played inside for about 15 minutes and then headed out. As you will see in the pictures, she was much more active and we possibly saw a few smirks, and maybe she might have said "ma ma?" or am I imagining things? I think I heard it, but for now I won't get to excited. I will wait until I hear it a second time to confirm : )

She seems less congested and hopefully is on the mend. We hope the nice weather stays, so we can spend more time outside : )

Here she is, check out her moves. She is quite fast when she gets going.

5 comments:

Bohdan said...

AWESOME! Bohdan's first word was also Mama, said at the baby house. I wouldn't have believed it either had my interpreter not been there to confirm. I'm so glad today was better. YEAH!

Eileen said...

Love those red sneaks. Good to see you outside and playing. Amazing! She is just tooooo cute!

Shannon M. said...

She is adorable!! Wait until she get's home... then the real fun begins.

Denise the ggm said...

That is not a smirk,it looks like a smile to me!

So happy to see you with the lovely Lucy :)

God bless!

Unknown said...

She almost looks like she has auburn brown hair. She is a beauty. Her smile is the beginning of her unconditional love for you two. MaMa - totally jealous. Maybe she can teach the dynamic duo. They send kisses and are jealous that you have your own baby now. I think this is so amazing. It might be better than birth. LOVE TO YOU BOTH.