Friday, July 6, 2007

Todays the Big Day!!.......






We are off to Almaty tonight...WOO HOO...We can't wait to get our hands on little Lucy. We should be seeing her on Monday. Notice the picture were she is blowing kisses to everyone....She is a little mad that it took me four weeks to finish loading all her pictures.....Lucy wanted to make sure everyone knew that picture was for them, and she is saying Thanks for reading her blog and sending her so much love.

I feel like a packing pro, I could pack for just about any trip if I can pack for this one. I was up last night for hours re-packing and organizing the suitcases. I was insisting we could get away with three suitcases this time, but they all weighed more then 50 pounds (poor Jon). We decided to break it down to four to make them all weigh a little less (still have to say poor Jon, those suckers are heavy!!).

We are bringing more food and fewer clothes this time. It should be nice and hot when we arrive, and we found that we wore the same things over and over (as I'm sure you noticed in the pictures). The food as you all know was a bit of a challenge for us. Since we will have guests this time (Liz, Anthony and Paul arrive next Wednesday), and of course Nana....We decided to jazz it up and bring some Rice A Roni and Velveeta Shells and Cheese (we are going really high end this time ; )

Last night was my last night in the condo with out Lucy (Jon gets three solid weeks ALONE in the condo before the girls arrive). I have to say I am completely ok with that. I can't wait to get this baby girl home and settled into our family. She is loved so much already; I can't even imagine what it will be like when she is physically here!!....We can't wait!!

Ok that's all for now....We will post on Sunday when we arrive....We are staying in the same apartment...WOOO HOOO.....What a great relief that was, as I will be alone for two weeks....I was very comfortable and familiar with the area when we left, I hope to fall right back into place......

Wish us luck on this LONG journey....But just think, this is my last flight over to Kaz and August 8th will be my last flight home.....We are in the home stretch!!.....

No comments: