Tuesday, July 17, 2007






Hello Everyone,
Day 2 of being alone and I'm still alive! HA HA

Things are going just fine over here, the day actually went by nice and fast and now it's almost time to make myself some dinner.

Lucy was great this morning and I managed to take more pictures today then yesterday. You will see I got a sneak peak at lunch at the baby house. I have seen snack, but never lunch. I believe Lucy was eating some type of veggie soup, then they had some noodle, beef and beet mixture. The caregivers were excited to show me she can feed herself. Not sure how much got into her mouth, and I might have been more horrified then excited. I am very happy the caregivers take pride in there jobs and they do care about Lucy. After Lucy was done eating she got down from the table, waved bye to me, and headed to the bathroom for her potty visit. It was so funny to see.

Ok that's all for today, I am running out of time at the internet cafe, and I need to get a few grocery's before I head back to the apartment.

I hope everyone is doing well, I am missing my emails from home. I know everyone is busy, but if you can drop me a line : )

Lots of love, Julie and Lucy

No comments: