Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sorry we are a day late......







We will keep this post short and sweet and post lots of pictures of Lucy. We visited on Monday and Today. She is doing great, and only gave me a stare down for about 30 seconds when I first arrived to get her from her group. We took her outside, gave her yogurt and banana and she was right back to her old self. Like we never left...it was such a great feeling to know going home didn't impact her in a negative way with her wonderful progress with Jon and I.

She is walking away, but a little unstead on her feet. Not to mention the hard surfaces in the baby house playground, so we usually try to hold her hand. Lucy is a girl on a mission and I am confident will keep Jon and I off the couch from this day forward : )

Enjoy......

No comments: